REXX Enduro Hardtail Frame
BERM Rexx Ti frame is a well-balanced, fun, and fast enduro hardtail bike. The frame is built in Titanium Ti3Al2.5V double butted tubing. The Rexx is a hardcore beast, with its aggressive geometry and tough build, is the ultimate weapon for anyone who wants to take on charging down through rough terrain at high speeds, maximum cornering control and capable at jumps.
Frame only available. You can build your bike at your own preference. M and L frame size with options to choose 27.5”+ or 29″ compatible wheels. S frame size 27.5” (up to 2.6”) only.
M and L frame size is designed based on 160mm front suspension travel 20% sag.
S frame size is designed based on 150mm front suspension travel 20% sag.
Reach for 40mm stem.
- Frame Titanium Ti3Al2.5V double butted
- Max tire clearance for S size 27.5 (up to 2.6″) only
- Max tire clearance for M and L size 27.5+ (2.8″) or 29 (up to 2.6″)
- BOOST rear axle 148 x 12
- Tapered head tube (ZS44/28.6 upper, ZS56/40 lower)
- Bottom bracket – 73mm BSA threaded
- ISCG 05 mount
- Internal cable routing
- Dropper seatpost 31.6mm
- Weight for M size: 2.0 kg
- Rear Thru Axle and Dropout includes with the frame
- M and L frame size fork travel from 150mm to 170mm compatible
- S frame size fork travel from 140mm to 160mm compatible
(Warranty will be voided if is out of recommended travel range)
Recommended Frame Size with Heights
S – 160cm to 171cm / 5.3″ to 5.7″
M – 168cm to 179cm/ 5.6″ to 5.9″
L – 175cm to 186cm / 5.9″ to 6.1″